Saturday, November 23, 2013

90:365

Hat by Hurley, jersey by Nike, jeans by Anoname, and boots by Loeffler Randall.

Basic outfit today. With winter around the corner (at least it feels like it!!) I'm layering up with my long sleeve underneath. But nothing represents a team better than a jersey (thx DJ!)! 

However, I was no good luck charm for the Oregon Ducks today. It was quite tragic in fact. I thought it would have at least been a close game! Ya win some and ya loose some...

So to cheer me up; I had committed to doing something crafty each day, I pulled my broken earrings out from the jewelry ER. Maybe it's not actually an ER since they've been there for over a year most likely...anyway, I pulled them out and made a few easy fixes and I now have three pairs of earrings ready to wear! At least that's a little pick-me-up from the loss today...

What have you been putting off for way too long? Get it out and do it!

Happy Saturday!

Jennica


No comments:

Post a Comment