Wednesday, November 27, 2013

94:365

Sweatshirt by Nike, tank by James Perse, leggings by Nike, boots by Report.

There's nothing like the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. Everyone is getting their last minute tasks done prior to the big day, whether it's grocery shopping, prepping their homes prior to leaving town, in my case, picking up kitty litter and then grabbing supplies to make jewelry for a photo shoot. My typical rule of thumb is to not be on the road after 12:00 on Thanksgiving Eve. That is not everyone else's rule of thumb.

Unfortunately I am going to have to break my ruling thumb. I bought my kitties reindeer antlers and they don't fit. Tragic. However, I may have found something even better...but that means I have to go to a store and exchange it after 12:00 pm...AND I'm going to attempt Fred Meyer here pretty soon to get Nail Stickers. Haven't heard of them? You have now. And soon enough you will know what they look like and your life will be changed.



Today for What to Wear Wednesday, I'm clearly in my cozies, but I wanted to show you how easy it is to apply these life changing nail stickers and how cool they look! (Courtney will be joining us again after the TG break so tune in next week too!). From my experience they usually last around ten days, and you can remove them just by using nail polish remover.

There are literally three steps. First you find the right sized sticker for each nail. Peel and place it on the nail. Trim the excess off. Viola! You now have awesome nails! Go give it a shot. Maybe grab a set when you're doing your one-stop-shopping and it will give you something fun to do tonight before all the TG festivities begin! It's definitely cheaper than a manicure at the local salon. I will post a picture tomorrow morning with how they turned out. My favorite ones are the lace nail stickers.

Good luck getting ready for the big day!

Jennica


No comments:

Post a Comment