Wednesday, November 20, 2013

87:365

With white blazer
The Brands.
Asymetrical blouse by BCBG, pants by Forever 21, heels by Cathy Jean, blazer by BCBG.

The Look.
I love this asymmetrical blouse solely because it's asymmetrical. It's unpredictable. I think strategic asymmetry is one of my favorite things. I can't explain why exactly but it makes me happy! Also, I busted out the gold heels! They are my special heels but why keep them locked up in the closet?! Cheers to gold. (Check out below for a close up)

XOXO 
Jennica


Gold.  Gold is just fabulous.  It is trendy and festive all in one.  It is one of my favorite colors because it just makes me feel happy.  So I say, with these fab heels, go ahead and rock some trendy nail polish.  And lets go all the way.  Lets do black, with a gold bling finger.  I chose my pointer finger, 'cause I use it a lot when I'm painting faces, but the more popular bling choice is the ring finger.  Tis the season for lots of sparkle!
 
XOXO
Courtney Rogers





No comments:

Post a Comment