Monday, November 25, 2013

92:365

Didn't feel like setting up the lighting kit today folks. This selfie is what you get...
Sweater by Saltaire, tank from Target, jeans by Rock & Republic, heels by MIA.

Though I didn't get my mending done, a lot of other random tasks were achieved. Ah, I love Mondays where I don't have to go into work. Other than sleeping in, I got to the bottom of my hand-washable laundry!!  Hand-washables are the worst. They should actually be illegal - along with dry cleaning. All clothing items should be able to be washed the exact same way, not fade on other clothes, and be dried on tumble dry medium. Do you realize how much time and money we would save if that were the case? I literally spent hours doing the silly hand-washables today. Feels good to get it done, but O.M.G.!!

Speaking of, if you haven't bought Oxy Clean spot treatment, you have to try it out. I used it on a pair of slacks today, and it actually starts bubbling on the actual stain. You have to be careful because I did ruin a pair of jeans from leaving it on too long prior to washing them-faded the color, but overall, it's very effective.

Also, today, I'm officially 1/4 of the way done with my 365 project!! I know I still have a ways to go, but that's definitely progress y'all!

All for now,

Jennica

No comments:

Post a Comment