Friday, September 6, 2013

12:365

Middleton baseball tee by Sport Tek, gray skinnies by Cello Jeans, houndstooth shoes by Toms.

Casual Friday.  Can't complain about that.  I'm definitely representing with Middleton pride today.  Every year our staff designs a new sweatshirt or apparel item.  We've had a variety of styles so we don't have to wear the same thing every Friday.  This baseball tee is old-school.  It's so old-school, I had it designed during my first year teaching.  Is it sad to admit I still have and wear it??  No.  No, it's not sad.  Did I hear you say it's awesome?  Ok, good.  I'm glad we can agree.  This shirt reminds me, on a not-so-extreme level, of the D.A.R.E shirt that my brother still wears (23 years later...).  Classic.  He really looks amazing in it.

We were also trying to create something that would be "hip & cool" and both guys and girls would enjoy wearing it, just like the D.A.R.E shirt of course.  Sounds pretty hard, eh?  It was.  Well, this was the result.  There you have it, plain and simple.  Can't go wrong with a unisex baseball tee people.

Now, I have to say, I'm never one for the plain jeans and a t-shirt look.  I always try to spice it up with a scarf or shoes, or a fun pair of earrings.  Houndstooth Tom's did the trick.  I love houndstooth.  What is it about that print that's so amazing?  If anyone has the answer, I need to know immediately.

Stay tuned for a special wedding apparel addition tomorrow!  Kim's gettin' married!!

Jennica

No comments:

Post a Comment