Tuesday, September 17, 2013

23:365

Lace top by Lily White, red pants by Cynthia Rowley, heels by Preview International.

I have Curriculum Night tonight.  I'm not exactly sure how I came about wearing this exact outfit, but it happened.  I thought it was modest, professional, and fun.  The heels are a little bit hard to see but they are lace up peep toes.  The heel isn't too high, so I think I'll be OK all day.


Speaking of, this is going to be a long day because I have school, then Curriculum Night, then I'm helping at a booth at a Matt Wertz concert, informing people about the non-profit The Mocha Club, UGH! Oops, was I just complaining about my day?  I mean...I'm really excited about all the things I get to do in the same day.  My bad.  I forgot how my attitude can roll off onto other people.  It's so easy, when someone asks how your day is going, to tell them about what's not going well.  I'm starving.  I forgot to water the plants (That's every day for me - why do you think I can't keep them alive?).  I didn't get enough sleep last night.  I'm not getting along with _______ right now.  Can you believe she did that?  The list goes on.  You know what I mean.  It's easier to acknowledge the negative, than it is to embrace the positive things going on in our lives.  I challenge you today, when someone asks you how your day is going, or you're about to tell someone about how awful that one coworker/peer is, to stop yourself.  Instead, ask yourself what is good.


Positive wins.

Jennica

Bad news...I left my list of names of my street fashion on the table at our booth. Therefore, I don't have names of all these fabulous women!!  If you are reading this and this is a picture of you, will you leave a comment below so I can edit my post?  Thanks bunches!!

Anyway, this chica is busting out a thrift find.  If you can't tell, this is the most amazing retro romper known to man, women, and child.  She doesn't even need jewelry because of the fabulous pattern.  I love it, because it's so easy too.  It's like putting a dress on - you don't need to match!  Well played girlfriend.  Keep up your thrifting!

No comments:

Post a Comment