Monday, September 2, 2013

8:365

Tee from street seller in New York-customized eons later, jeans by Joe's, wedges by Guess, fedora by Aldo. 

These are my favoritists ( I know that's not a real word, but no other word seemed fitting) jeans in the whole wide world.  They're so comfy, I can wear them to go downtown with heels or throw on a pair of flippy-floppies. The only problem with them?? I can't wear them to work. I'll get over it someday.   For the tee, I just cut at an angle from below one armpit to the corner of the neckline on the other side.  I then used the extra material to make a shoulder strap and a cross strap. Voila! Renovated shirt done.  And last but not least, I must wear a hat on all road trips. Heading home from Bend, oregon today. I'm pretty sure I wear this hat with EVERYTHING.

Now on to my surprise I spoke of yesterday.  Today is a very special day.  Yes it's Labor Day, but it is also the one year anniversary of owning my sweet, bat-crazy cats.  Since they are going to be a public spectacle, I made sure to dress them today so they can show you that they too are felinistas.  The t-shirts they are wearing below really bring out the color of their eyes, and also compliment their skin tones.  The print on the back just confirms how hardcore they are ("Biker Princesses").  If you see them today, make sure to wish them a Happy 1 year!


I got it at Ross! :)


Stayed tuned for an anniversary birthday "cake" pic ;)

Here they are, celebrating the big day!



Ciao!

Jennica

No comments:

Post a Comment