Wednesday, September 18, 2013

24:365

Peplum by Mossimo, printed skirt by BCBG, heels by Preview International.

I chose this outfit because the peplum line is flattering on the waist and the skirt brings in a little pizzaz.  I could have worn a statement necklace but chose not to since I wanted the print to stand out. One could also do a bright skinny belt at the waist line and a bright pair of heels, but I felt like stream-lining today.

On a side note, I survived my long day yesterday, woohoo!  And in the process, I got to help promote a non-profit at the Matt Wertz concert.  If you haven't heard his music, it's a must-hear!  But he is also basically taking this non-profit on the road and sharing about an opportunity to help women in Africa.


Currently, there are a lot of women that have to either choose death or sex trafficking.  It gives me chills to think that women actually have to make that decision.  It actually makes me sick to my stomach...Fortunately, the concept behind The Mocha Club is that if I give up 2 mochas a month, I can help these women get out of that tragic life, and create a new life of joy and opportunity.  It's something simple we can do to make a difference and promote change and be the good the world needs.


It's the little things that make the big things happen.

Jennica



















Again, if the picture to the left is you, please leave a comment below and I will update my blog!  My sheet with names on it was left at the booth...

Anyway, this diva is sporting an outfit I would have never thought of in a million years!  Her dress is actually backless.  Always a plus.  And that hat...Love love love.  She got her wedge heels at Crossroads, a second hand store, across from Mapel's booth, and she couldn't help but wear them a couple days later.  I especially love her knee high socks.  It ties in the silver from the shoes and her hat.  Thanks for being bold and going out on a limb girl!  Love the outfit. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment