Monday, September 9, 2013

15:365























Black dress by H&M, belt by Motif 56, jacket by Ann Taylor, wedges by Cole Haan

The lighting kit and tripod have arrived and so have I! Hopefully you can now see my outfits a little better than before.  I'm sorry about the awkward faces I'm making in the photos.  I'm still figuring out how to make a sophisticated Zoolander face, and it's just not working...


This is the look I will probably be going for mid-afternoon when my classroom H-VAC is going all ADHD on me.  I swear it blows hot air in the summer and cold air in the winter and even changes from day to day...it must be having hot flashes, because I know it's not me!  The answer to this constant problem?  Layers. Lots and lots of layers.

Week three has begun,

Jennica

No comments:

Post a Comment