Friday, September 27, 2013

33:365

Top by MOD Lusive, heels by Goffredo Fantini (One of my favorite pairs!) I got them on a quaint shopping street in Boston.

Happy Friday!!

I planned an all white outfit yesterday and an all black outfit today. I wanted to show you how wearing all of one color (classic color i.e. white or black) is classy and can be an easy look for anyone. It's a clean look, and you can still have standout style with the design of your top, like the cutout shoulders on my top.  Then throw on a dramatic necklace or pair of earrings, or bust out the swanky red lipstick, and you've got yourself instant style.  This goes the same with mixing shades of the same color, such as lighter and darker shades of beige.  You don't have to have major color contrast in order to put together a great outfit!  This outfit is great for daytime or a night out on the town.  Throw on a pair of bright stilettos and strut your stuff ;). 
Keepin' it short, my pillow calls...

Jennica


No comments:

Post a Comment