Sunday, September 15, 2013

21:365

I survived Portland Fashion Week.  From the booths to the runway, people were all smiles (well maybe not all the models...) throughout the three-day event.  I will definitely have my eye on a few of the up-and-coming designers this year and can't wait to see what else they have up their sleeve!  More on that later.  For now, I'm going to show you my outfit from last night, and what I'm wearing today, and then I'm out!  I've got some resting to catch up on...

Tank by Michael Stars, I'm not sure about the brand of the belt..., coated skinnies by Rich and Skinny, heels by Cathy Jean.

Thank you so much Courtney with Human Beauty for doing my hair and makeup!!  I love trying out new looks and this time I was going for a "Grease Lightning" look and she nailed it!

Today is a cozy day but I was also doing an infant photo shoot for a friend and wanted to look professional too.  I'm wearing a basic white long sleeve shirt, scarf by Urban Outfitter, jeans by Vince, and shoes by Me Too.




No comments:

Post a Comment