Wednesday, September 25, 2013

31:365

T-shirt by Xhileration, burnout linen jacket by Free People, jeans by BCBG, booties from my trip to Italy.

So this is a little bit more of a random outfit, but one of the things I like to do is go on Pinterest and find outfits that I can duplicate in my closet.  (I would show you the picture but it seems to have gotten lost in Pinterest Space.)  It might be easier to look at a cute outfit on Pinterest and decide to search the internet until you're blue in the face to find and buy it online.  But if I can get ideas to mix and match my outfits, then it feels like I have a new outfit.

Since I'm saving money by not buying all the ridiculously cute clothes I'm finding on Pinterest, I put my money towards other things such as savings, OR the Whirley Pop.  Don't know what it is?  You're missing out.  It's a stove-top popcorn popper.  I have a secret obsession (I guess not so secret anymore...) of popping popcorn on the stove top.  It's just so exciting!  When I was little, my mom would pop popcorn that way sometimes and I swear it tastes ten times better than microwave popcorn.  I got the popper for a measly $15 and it will bring me years of joy, literally.  It also brings me tears of joy, but that's another issue.  Backed up by a 25 year warranty, this popper is going to get a lot of attention!

It's the simple pleasures in life.  How are you spending or not spending your money?

Jennica



Whirley Pop in action!
Instructions, Fun Facts, & Good Time Guide!

No comments:

Post a Comment