Monday, September 30, 2013

36:365

 Cowl neck sweater by Michael Stars, jeans by Seven For All Mankind, boots by Vertan Italia, boot socks from repurposed sweater.

This blistery weather has me ready for June already....  For about the first hour, I thought to myself, "Awww, this is so cozy.  I want to wear cozy things like boots and scarves and sweaters, and drink hot chocolate, and write poetry."  Hour number two went a little something like this.  "This will be the death of me." Smart people anticipate this predictable weather pattern and book tropical vacations in April for the following January.  Smart people who don't have extra money don't book tropical vacations in April for the following January and wish they did.

That being said, my boot socks are from a repurposed sweater.  That's right.  All you need is a pair of scissors and just cut off the sleeves and there you have a new pair of boot socks.  Is that what they're called?  Well that's what I'm calling them.  Can I trademark that and get paid, just like Paris Hilton tried to do with the phrase, "That's hot"?  Millions people.  I'd make millions.  When you have spare time, use the body of the sweater to make a sweater pillow.  And then you can lean against the pillow while wearing boots, a scarf, and a sweater, and drink hot chocolate while writing poetry and hope the novelty of it lasts longer than than it did for me.

Bundle Up!

Jennica



No comments:

Post a Comment