Sunday, September 29, 2013

35:365

Hoodie by Juicy Couture, tank by Rubbish, jeans by Joes Jeans, boots by ?? (they are my favorite boots ever...wore them on the daily for the last couple years and are actually beyond repair but I still wear them...).

So it might be hard to tell but my hat has a picture of a whale on it! I actually got the hat when I was in China visiting my brother and attending the Olympics, and we were sporting red, white, and blue. However, it didn't have a whale on it at the time.  About a year later, I pulled out a t-shirt that I didn't wear anymore, but it had this cute whale on it, and I just couldn't get rid of it.  Instead, I cut the whale out of the t-shirt and stitched it on my hat!  

It's very easy to do. You can probably find a hat like this for $5 somewhere like Michaels or JoAnns Fabric, or online.  Then just go to Goodwill, or your closet, find a cool design, cut it out, stitch it on, and voila!  You just made a super legit hat. 


Today, I'm helping a friend pack boxes for moving, so there won't be heavy lifting, but I might get a little toasty, hence the short-sleeve hoodie.  Also, since my boots have outlived their purpose, I'm not worried if they get scuffed or dinged.  But, I intentionally didn't wear white, because when packing/moving, dirt seems to come out of the woodwork so I won't look as dingy.  Lastly, the ultimate reason I wore a hat, is so that my hair will be out of my face, and I won't have to worry about what my hair looks like!


As far as makeup goes, I'm barely wearing any.  But I didn't want to look like I just rolled out of bed.  So I threw on my Arbonne face moisturizer, a little blush, and most importantly, mascara.  It literally took one minute, allows my pores to breathe, and brightens up my face just a smidge.

I hope you're able to relax and rejuvenate yourself today, and thanks for reading!

Jennica


No comments:

Post a Comment