Monday, September 16, 2013

22:365

Blouse by Wilster, skinnies from Anthropologie, wedges by D.K.N.Y, scarf from China, glasses by Jean LaFont.

Portland Fashion Week street style isn't over yet.  I will be featuring one person each day this week from PFW starting tomorrow!  

Visiting my blog for the first time?  Feel free to follow!

Today, my intentions were to start easing into fall.  I chose to wear the burnt orange and yellow skinnies with the strapped wedge as more of a transitional outfit.  This weather is so "special" this time of year and it ends up being a "tid bit nappley," if you know what I'm sayin'..., in the morning and then ends up being warmer in the afternoon.  Am I going to keep this scarf on all day? Maybe not.  But it's enough to keep me a little warmer so that I don't have to wear a bulky, itchy sweater or coat.

I wore these wedge sandals because that's basically the air conditioning of my outfit.  As far as my skinnies go, I should probably have them hemmed, or hem them myself, but it just hasn't been a priority lately, so deal with it ;).  I also busted out my cat     eye glasses because I like them but haven't worn them recently and I probably should anyway...


Below is a quote from Anne Hathaway.  I saw an interview with her and she is a very inspiring woman who really has her ducks in a row and her priorities straight and narrow.  I really resonated with this quote and wanted to leave that with you as you begin, or end your day.

Jennica


1 comment:

  1. PS-regarding the quote, it's not like I EVER have an entire hair and makeup team working on me...I wish!

    ReplyDelete