Thursday, October 3, 2013

39:365

Sweater by Halogen, leggings by B.P., boots by Cole Haan.

I love this sweater because it's not too hot and bulky and it's perfect with leggings since it's longer in the back.  The tragic thing is that I can't wear these two items together again this year.  Boooo.  As per usual, stripes rock and everyone should wear them.

Did you notice I look like a drowned rat this morning?  I was hoping you didn't but now I've gone and pointed it out...I usually take all my pics on Sunday, but this week was an exception. Therefore, I took these pics this morning.  No time to dry my hair! Let's be honest, sleep is more important.  At least it's not 30 below, turning my hair into icicles.  Although, the fog this morning was enough to pull my sheets over my head for the remainder of the day.  I managed to leave my sheets at home and make it to work non-the-less. It would probably be weird if my sheets were over my head at work.

Rise and shine beautiful!

Jennica


No comments:

Post a Comment