Sunday, October 6, 2013

42:365

Top by Halogen, sweater by Cejon, jeans and heels by Vince.

I had a very difficult time pulling together an outfit today.  I stared mindlessly at my closet for a good 20 minutes and attempted about 3 or 4 different outfits before I landed on a keeper.  I'm sure you can relate!  I love shawl sweaters because they're not too hot and they look great with skinny jeans.  And I tied my gray sweater in by wearing my gray heel booties.  I didn't wear a statement necklace this time, since the sweater has decorative buttons at the neckline.

This pic was taken outside of Slappy Cakes.  Other than waiting for 40 minutes, it was totally worth it!  If you ever go there, make sure you get pancakes with goat cheese, hazelnuts, and lavender honey!  


It seems a little crazy that they're business is going so well, since we are actually paying to make our own pancakes on the table-side griddle...hmmmmm.  Still worth it.


On a side note, if you're having a hard time commenting on my blog (some people have said that) make sure that you are logged in to your email (gmail) in order to leave a comment.  If anyone else has figured out a better way, let us know by leaving a comment, ha!

Enjoy the sun while it lasts friends,

Jennica


No comments:

Post a Comment