Thursday, October 17, 2013

53:365

"I DARE you to walk over here."
 Leather coated dress by H&M, heels by Naughty Monkey.

Let's just start off by saying don't run into me in a dark alley.  But in all honesty, I LOVE this dress and it's modern-edgy look. What's even better is that it's a modest length and has a high neck line.  Therefore, I'm wearing it to work.

This dress also brings back memories, because I scored it on my trip to China this summer, and I bought it for a specific purpose. I had only brought casual, breathable, comfortable clothes, but then ended up having an opportunity to attend a business social in downtown Shanghai, in a sophistiswanky (just made up that word but you know exactly what I mean...) industrial building. Used for a showroom by day, shmoozing by night, the glass staircase went on for days and cable railing kept us from falling off the stairs while being disoriented going up.  Bigwigs were going to be there and my brother, businessman extraordinaire, needed to make some connections.



You said WHAT about my cats?!?
So, this is what I wore with statement earrings and teal/snakeskin heels.  Now, I'll probably throw a sweater or blazer on, on my way out the door, but nothing caught my eye while I was planning out my outfits.  Bottom line ladies?  leather, pleather, and coated denim are in!

Now let's just talk about my facial expressions in these pics.  I didn't realize until after I uploaded the pics what my face actually looked like...ha!  I know I already told you I won't quit my day job, but let me just assure you...I WON'T quit my day job. Underneath each picture is the caption of what thoughts could potentially be occupying my mind...

If you have other creative captions to go along with my facial expressions, please leave them in the comment section below! I'm always up for a good laugh;)

Jennica



Honey, you don't even DESERVE to have me look at you.











No comments:

Post a Comment