Sunday, October 27, 2013

63:365

Burn out shirt by Alternative, jeans by Odyn Copenhagen, shoes by TOMS.

Today was a comfy day.  I managed to file a stack of papers a mile high, reorganize my pantry, clean my kitchen, vacuum, do laundry, take pics for my blog, write my blog and will be getting to bed at a decent time! This is a miracle. This may not seem like an extremely productive day to you, but I'm set up for the week, and will be able to catch up on things like mending and preparing my halloween costume for Thursday. Ahhh, it feels good to be productive.

You may be wondering about the random brand of jeans I have on. I actually bought them in Boston, when I went to visit while my brother was at a conference. I was in my favorite, quaint part of Boston, Little Italy, also called the North End. It was just me, my camera, the bay, and the cobblestone streets. I wandered aimlessly, as time was a distant memory. I stumbled across old churches, Paul Revere's home, and unique shops lining the infinite cobblestone.  I eventually came across a tiny little boutique cleverly named Injeanius.  Clearly specializing in jeans, my mind was blown when I saw jeans from floor to ceiling and ceiling to floor!  I fell to my knees and cried, "Lord, I'm in heaven! Glory hallelujah!" After finally coming to my senses and realizing that crowds of people had gathered with perplexed looks on their faces, wondering if they should prepare for the second coming, I dusted off my knees, got to my feet and began frantically peeling jeans off of every shelf.

The unfortunate part of this moment was that I had just graduated college and was a substitute teacher A.K.A not rolling in the dough. In order to curb my jean obsession for little while, I managed to find a reasonably priced pair of jeans that I loved, and were different than the ones I already had. After making the purchase, I continued to meander through Little Italy, capturing the essence through my Canon lens.  

You would not have to twist my arm to make me live in Boston.

Jennica





No comments:

Post a Comment