Tuesday, October 15, 2013

51:365

Button-up shirt by Ideology, sweater by Kersh, jeans by Seven For All Mankind, wedges by Dunkin (I got them at Goodwill-brand from Brazil).

So I bought this sweater a long time ago because I really liked the colors, and then I realized it didn't match anything and was just a little awkward to wear...hence it sits in my closet, lonely and has no one to play with.  Here is my effort to bring it out to play.

Today, my advice to you is if you are thinking about buying a clothing item, think first if you have at least 3 specific pieces you can wear it with.  Even though something might be amazing, if you have to spend more money in order to make it work, then maybe it's not worth taking up space in your closet.

Think before you spend.

Jennica

PS-Not sure what I'm looking at in the last picture...


2 comments:

  1. The sweater is beautiful and I like how you paired it with a classic button down - very classy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Darcy! It's funny that I finally pull some of these things out of my closet and that's what I end up getting the most compliments on! Hope you're doing well :).

      Delete