Tuesday, October 22, 2013

58:365

Dress by Angie, sweater by Moth, shoes by BCBG.

So first of all, I watched The Voice for the first time this season, and I'm sorry, but what is Adam doing with that beard??  Yeah, supposedly beards are cool and all, but I think we're gettin' a little scraggly aren't we Adam?  What made matters worse, is he wore a hawaiian shirt during one of the coaching session.  He can pull a lot of things off but that's a BIG no no. I don't care who you are.

Second of all, Blake Shelton.  He's just funny.

Third of all, Christina Aguelera's voice will never get old!

As far as my outfit goes, I actually bought this sweater specifically to go with this dress.  What's great about a dress like this, is that the multi-colored pattern allows one to pull out the different colors using jewelry, cardigans, heels, etc.  So hopefully I won't have trouble mixing and matching down the road!

Ta ta for now!

Jennica


No comments:

Post a Comment