Monday, October 28, 2013

64:365

Top by BCBG, black skinnies by Jessica Simpson, wedges by Cole Haan.

It may be hard to tell from the pic, but my top is navy blue and beige, and I'm wearing it with black. I've always had such a hard time making navy work with clothes.  But while working during my short stint with BCBG, I was given permission to wear navy and black!  Maybe that's nothing new for you, but this has made my life so much easier!  Now, I wouldn't wear solid navy with solid black, but if you have a printed top, like me, it works great.

I've had multiple people approach me and inquire how I manage to keep track of what I have and haven't worn throughout my Project 365.  It may seem like a very daunting task, but there's actually a simple solution.  After I wear something, I turn the hanger backwards so then I can tell that I've worn it.  As far as which combos I've worn together, I'm relying on memory.  I can also quickly skim through my pics on my computer if my memory slows down.  I hear it happens often after turning 30.


So now that you know my simple little trick, then maybe you can try that too!  Wouldn't it be interesting to know what you haven't worn after 6 months of getting dressed every day?  That'll help you clean out your closet quick!!

Happy Monday Y'all.

Jennica


No comments:

Post a Comment