Saturday, October 26, 2013

62:365


Hat and long sleeve pull-over by Nike, leggings by B.P., boots by Fergie

First of all, sorry for the poor quality pic...iPhones don't necessarily compare to Canon equipment, or user error, but we won't point fingers ;).

Today was another epic win for the Ducks!  In the first half, we weren't quite sure how the game was going to wrap up, but yet again, the Ducks had a strong second half.  Clutch.  What's even more clutch, is my friend Emily made the most amazing cookies ever.  Butterscotch oatmeal.  Need I say more. People were trying to give updates when I had come back from a bathroom break, or needed to reload on food.  When I came back, I didn't need updates.  I needed to know where the cookies were.  My boyfriend knows me well, because he just kept passing them to me.  I don't know if that tells more about his character, or my lack of self control, but I just. kept. eating them.  It's a good thing I wore stretch pants today.

Go Ducks.

Jennica

No comments:

Post a Comment